29 Mar Primera Air is looking for cabin crew for its Stansted base
ASTA Aviation Staffing are actively seeking Non-experienced cabin crew /Experienced cabin crew on behalf of Primera Air.
Current base available – Stansted (United Kingdom).
Salary / Rate: Negotiable
Primera Air is looking for team members who can identify themselves with their values: Care, Integrity, Dynamic, Reliability and Fun.
Primera Air is strive to ensure that their customers enjoy a safe flight with high standards of customer service and is looking for exceptional people to offer this service.
If you are friendly, confident, have a passion for excellent customer service delivery and passionate about people and flying, please apply today.
Only applicants meeting the requirements listed below will be considered.
- Applicant must hold a full Passport with unrestricted worldwide travel
- Graduated from High School (grade 12)
- Able to operate routes including Transatlantic (USA/ Canada)/ European Destinations
- Criminal Record Check and a verifiable 5year employment history
- Able to swim minimum 200 meters unaided and physically fit
- Speak and read English fluently
BASE- STANSTED (STN )
Successful applicants will also be/have:
- Safety focused
- Friendly, calm and open minded
- Willing to work in diverse environment
- Have previous experience in hospitality, customer and sales services environment
- have high selling skills
- Service minded
- Highly flexible
- Strong communication skills
Should you be interested in this position and meet all the above requirements, please follow the online link and attach your CV, Attestation (if in possession), Medical (EASA), Passport Copy and Digital passport sized photo (white background)
For non experienced cabin crew, please apply on this link
For experienced cabin crew, please apply on this link
The company will confirm interviews/ open days via email.
Good luck !