21 Jan Gulf Air is recruiting Cabin Crew in 2020: Romania, Bahrain, Ukraine, Poland, Albania
Gulf Air is recruiting Cabin Crew in 2020! Here are the countries in which they will come for recruitment events:
*How to be Cabin Crew will recruit Cabin Crew for the national airline of Bahrain, Gulf Air on 8th February 2020 in Bucharest, Romania.
The recruitment is an Assessment Day which means that you have to apply online in order to receive an invitation with the events’ information.
These are the steps you have to follow in order to receive your invitation: (Please follow these steps only if you are based in Bucharest or willing to travel here for the interview!)
1. Apply online here.
2. Send us your English CV with a full-body photograph in a business attire outfit on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org – the title of the email should be “Gulf Air Application”
3. You’ll receive an answer as soon as possible
Gulf Air Cabin Crew requirements:
- age between 21 and 30 years
- minimum height 160 cm
- Fluency in English; any other language is an advantage
- be able to swim 50 m
- no visible tattoos or scars
- open positions ONLY for female
Benefits offered by the company:
- free training
- free transport and accommodation
- health insurance
- 36 days annual leave
- approximately 2000 euros salary/month
- one free ticket/year and lots of discount tickets
*important: the final candidates will have to pass a swimming test on the 9th of February.
About Gulf Air
Gulf Air is the national carrier of Bahrain and it started flying in 1950, being one of the first airline companies from the Middle East. The company operates flights to 47 cities from 3 continents: Africa, Asia and Europe. Gulf Air’s fleet is formed of 32 planes. These are Airbus A320, A321, A330 and Boeing B787.
Gulf Air is the official sponsor of FORMULA 1 BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX, first Formula 1 competition from the Middle East and the official sponsor of Bahrain International Airshow.
We prepare you to pass any airline interview:
If you want to have a broad overview of the role and duties of cabin crew, airline companies profiles, stages of each airlines’ interview and how to pass them, we are waiting for you at our 4 days intensive course. We make your perfect cabin crew CV & pictures, we help you gain confidence and learn how to speak in public, so you will have a flawless performance at your cabin crew interview. Details and registration here.