Emirates recruitments in Europe – October 2019
Emirates will recruit flight attendants in multiple locations in Europe in October2019.
These are the following countries:
- Austria (Linz, Innsbruck)
- Belgium (Brussels)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo)
- Bulgaria (Sofia)
- Croatia (Dubrovnik)
- Cyprus (Nicosia)
- Czech Republic (Olomouc, Brno)
- Finland (Helsinki)
- France (Nice, Orleans)
- Germany (Cologne, Leipzig, Regensburg, Stuttgart)
- Greece (Thessaloniki, Athens)
- Hungary (Gyor, Szeged, Debrecen)
- Ireland (Dublin, Cork, Waterford, Limerick)
- Italy (Turin, Rome, Florence, Verona)
- Norway (Bergen)
- Portugal (Lisbon, Madeira)
- Romania (Iași, Brașov, Sibiu)
- Slovakia (Bratislava, Banska Bystrica)
- Slovenia (Maribor)
- Spain (Barcelona, Malaga, Valencia)
- Switzerland (Zurich, Lucerne)
- The Netherlands (Amsterdam,Maastricht)
- Ukraine (Kiev)
- United Kingdom (Belfast, Edinburgh, Central London, Manchester)
All the details about the recruitment are on Emirates Group Careers site.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
- You should be determined to always perform well. And no doubt you’ll be able to manage a pretty demanding work schedule. Also, you’ll be culturally aware and reflect who we are – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan.
We prepare you to pass the Emirates interview
- We offer you a 4 days intensive course during 7-10 november 2019 which prepares you to pass any airline interview. The course provides a broad overview of the role and duties of cabin crew, airline companies profiles, stages of each airlines’s interview and how to pass them. We make your perfect cabin crew CV & pictures, we help you gain confidence and learn how to speak in public, so you will have a flawless performance at your cabin crew interview. More details here.
- If you can’t come to our course, we offer you private coaching sessions held by our trainers at our office or online on Skype or Facetime. More details here.