19 May City Jet is looking for cabin crew
CityJet staff are rewarded with excellent salary and ancillary benefits including worldwide concessionary air travel, pension and discounted healthcare. Once your application is received you will get a confirmation and we will keep you fully updated with the progress of your application at all times.
Cabin Crew are primarily responsible for passenger safety and comfort whilst on board a CityJet aircraft. Cabin Crew are also responsible for the delivery of In-flight service and for providing an excellent customer service experience to the passengers.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Cabin Crew, the successful candidate will:
- Primarily be responsible for passenger safety, comfort and well-being whilst on board.
- Maintain the highest personal standards of safety, dress and appearance, attendanceand punctuality.
- Work closely with the Cabin Crew Management Team to ensure that all practices are inaccordance with the organisations Ops Manual and HR policies and procedures.
- Promote a harmonious working environment.
- Maintain the highest of onboard standards at all times and present a professional andwell organised in-flight product.
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Maintain an excellent standard of personal and corporate grooming.
- Maintain consistent, high standards in all regulatory examinations.
- Remain medically fit (assessed & evaluated) to meet requirements.
Qualifications & skills
- Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent
- Must be able to swim at least 25 metres unaided
- Must have the right to live and work within the European Union (holders of schengenvisas may not apply as neither Ireland nor the United Kingdom are member states)
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent commercial and company awareness
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Must have an excellent (fluent) standard of English; verbal, written and comprehension
- Fluency in another language, in particular French, Italian or Dutch is considered an advantage
Please forward an updated C.V by the 25th May 2015 to Joan Black, CityJet, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Road, Swords, Co. Dublin or email: Recruiting@cityjet.com
Good luck & see you up in the clouds!