20 May Germania Airline is hiring cabin crew
Germania Airline is looking for cabin crew to be based in Zurich.
• Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent
• Good general knowledge, well-groomed appearance and good manners
• Fluent in German, English and French
• Minimum age: 18
• Minimum height: 160cm
• Category B driver’s license
• Swiss nationality, Swiss residence permit B or C, or EU citizenship
• Willingness to work flexible shifts
• Committed, independent, reliable and engaged working style
• Intercultural skills, strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team
• Ideally, experience working as a flight attendant
As a flight attendant at Germania Flug AG, you will work on board modern aircraft flying international routes. You will be responsible for ensuring passenger safety and for providing our guests with the best possible service at all times.
Your flexibility and your ability to make the best of every situation will enable you to execute routine as well as unique and interesting tasks. They will train you for your new tasks in a six-week course between September and October 2015.
Employment will be time-limited until further notice. Moving forward, you will have the opportunity to qualify as a Senior Cabin Crew member and take responsibility for the entire service process during flights.
After successfully completing the training course you will work on flights in the route network of Germania Fluggesellschaft mbH to gain experience.
If you enjoy being a good host to your passengers, please submit your application through Germania’s Online Application Portal at (http://germania.ch/de/karriere/offene-stellen/).