03 Jun Brussels Airlines is looking for Cabin Crew to be based in Belgium
READY FOR TAKE-OFF?
Brussels Airlines is looking for Cabin Crew Members WITH experience (temporary contract)
As Cabin Crew Member, you are the perfect host for passengers on board the aircraft. You recognize the passengers’ wishes at a glance and know how to give excellent service. You are also responsible for the cabin safety on board and apply company and Belgian Civil Aviation Authority procedures rigorously.
- You are always punctual for the pre-flight briefing, and adhere to company procedures and grooming standards
- You ensure passengers to receive the highest possible standard of service and customer care
- You attend all necessary company training
- You uphold company and Belgian Civil Aviation Authority standards on-board the aircraft
- You have excellent language skills in all three languages: English, French and Dutch. Any other language is an asset.
- You are able to provide a copy of your diploma (minimum A2)
- You are punctual, friendly and a good listener.
- You empathise with passengers and can keep a cool head at all times.
- You are willing to work in an irregular working pattern and during the weekend.
- You have a natural interest in different cultures and you are willing to work on our short-haul and long-haul network.
How to apply?
1. Upload your CV and motivational letter
2. Upload a copy of your Safety Qualification Card and your Initial Training JAR OPS certificate
- Do not forget to add a clear photo of yourself.
- Clearly indicate your language knowledge on your CV Warehouse application.
- Only if all four criteria are fulfilled, your application will be legitimate.