Etihad Airways will recruit flight attendants in multiple locations in Europe. The airline company has announced recruitment dates for November and Decemeber 2019 until June 2020.
*the interviews are Assessment Day, which means you have to apply online, upload you CV and answer some questions. The candidates that pass this online assessment, will receive an interview invitation with the date, place and the hour of the interview.
25 November 2019 – Milan
19 February 2020 – Milan
10 December 2019 – Bruxelles
24 March 2020 – Bruxelles
6 January 2020 – Lisbon
21 April – Lisbon
7 January 2020 – Manchester
4 February 2020 – London
28 April 2020 – Manchester
5 May 2020 – London
13 January 2020 – Paris
11 May 2020 – Marseille
18 January 2020 – Dublin
13 April 2020 – Dublin
25 January 2020 – Barcelona
28 January 2020 – Madrid
3 April 2020 – Barcelona
6 April 2020 – Madrid
3 February 2020 – Athens
10 February 2020 – Frankfurt
9 March 2020 – Munich
18 May 2020 – Frankfurt
21 February 2020 – Amsterdam
25 May 2020 – Amsterdam
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years old on the date of joining.
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 212cms without shoes.
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No criminal record.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Willing to serve alcohol, including during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
- Communication Skills – Excellent
- Customer Orientation – Excellent
- English Language skills – Excellent
We prepare you to pass the Etihad Airways interview
- We offer you a 4 days intensive course during 5-8 december 2019 which prepares you to pass any airline interview. The course provides a broad overview of the role and duties of cabin crew, airline companies profiles, stages of each airlines’s interview and how to pass them. We make your perfect cabin crew CV & pictures, we help you gain confidence and learn how to speak in public, so you will have a flawless performance at your cabin crew interview. More details here.
- If you can’t come to our course, we offer you private coaching sessions held by our trainers at our office or online on Skype or Facetime. More details here.