Vacancy for Cabin Crew based at London City Airport
Hours: Full Time
Remuneration: Starting salary of £12,984 plus London Weighting £1,931 per annum
Closing: 31 Jul 2015
Summary Job Description:
Do you aspire to work for the best? Are you keen to break away from your nine-to-five routine? Would you rather be working at 36,000 feet in a fast-paced environment, delivering outstanding service to a wide range of customers?
If that’s you, then we want to hear from you.
Every day, BA CityFlyer Crew provide exceptional service to thousands of business and leisure customers flying into the niche market of London City Airport in the heart of London and beyond to Europe.
BA is looking for exceptional, customer-focused people to come and join our team. You should have a positive attitude coupled with high standards of professionalism and genuinely enjoy helping customers, solving problems and making sure everyone has an exceptional flying experience with London City Airport’s leading airline.
- Aged 18 or over at the time of your application
- Minimum height 5’2″ (1.58m)
- Hold a valid EU Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
- To be prepared to undergo a Criminal Record Check (CRC) for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years
- Able to report for work at your airport base within 90 minutes of call-out
- Prepared to conform to all British Airways uniform standards
- Ability to work to a roster pattern (including anti-social hours) all year round
As Cabin Crew, your role will focus on maintaining the highest standards of safety and comfort on board for our passengers and crew.
To join BA you will need to bring an understanding of our customers’ expectations together with excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills. Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable, you’ll have a professional, positive attitude to work and a solid commercial awareness.
BA will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis and are planning to assess candidates at our London City base. Please be aware BA has limited assessment slots, so we recommend you submit your application at the earliest opportunity.