To be part of this exceptional team,Qatar Executive is recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. They believe in service excellence as a way of life. If you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team, please take in consideration the following:
Qatar Executive is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
They are looking for:
– dedicated and energetic individuals to join the cabin crew team.
– love travelling and meeting new people
– excellent interpersonal skills
– team players
Typical duties will include:
- Providing outstanding customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Assure all safety measures, regulations and policies are applied in the cabin.
- Continually improve the service and update passenger profile
- Solve problems creatively and follow through with customer feedback
- To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times
- Maximum age: 35 years, Single and Female
- Minimum education: high school degree
- Minimum 5 years of flying experience in a reputable International Airline, in a supervisory position.
- At least 2 – 3 years of VIP/Corporate Airline experience will be preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- Excellent health and fitness
- Social competence in a multicultural environment
- Strong work ethics and committed to impeccable service
- Professional, discreet, creative, proactive and flexible
- High standard of Personal Grooming, self-perception and presentation
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
- Non-restricted passport
- Updated CV (stating marital status, height/weight, date of birth and work experience with specific month and year)
- Education Certificate
- 1 Full-length photograph in business attire with plain background (must be less than 6 months old)
- 1 Passport photograph (must be less than 6 months old)
- 1 Passport copy
- 2 Reference letters
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Recent Full Length Color Photo – Business attire with White Background (Not Photoshop)
- Recent Passport Sized Photograph
If you are interested in this position, please apply online at this link:
Good luck to all!