OSM Aviation is seeking cabin crew based out of London Gatwick (LGW) to serve on board Norwegian’s brand-new Dreamliners.
- You have an education to a minimum level of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Legal authorization to work in the United Kingdom, valid passport and travel documents that allow the bearer to freely exit and re-enter the United Kingdom (multiple entry status)
- Minimum 21 years old
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image
- Must be able to meet EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) requirements
- For Senior Cabin Crew members the following apply: You must have at leastone year of experience as a cabin crew member. The tasks of the Senior Cabin Crew Members is, among others, to be loyal to concepts and policies of Norwegian as well as acting as the leader of the cabin crew on board
In addition they are looking for qualities such as:
- Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
- Dynamic personality
- Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crewis an advantage
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
- Reach into overhead bins and stand erect in aisle
- Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
- Safety-focused, service-minded & flexible
Submit your application and your data in English via the online portal: Apply here
Deadline is May 3, 2015
Norwegian is the second largest airline in Scandinavia and the third largest low-cost airline in Europe with approximately 4500 employees. Norwegian operates 424 routes to 130 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand and the US. In 2014, 24 million passengers flew with the airline, which has been listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange since 2003.
Good luck & see you up in the sky!