* excellent language skills in all three languages: English, French and Dutch. Any other language is an asset
* able to provide a copy of your diploma (language level minimum A2)
* punctual, friendly and a good listener
* empathize with passengers and able to keep a cool head at all times
* willing to work in an irregular working pattern and during the weekend
* adaptable to different cultures and willing to work on short-haul and long-haul flights
* ability to swim at least 25 m
* no visible tattoo’s
* Do not forget to add a clear photo of yourself
* Clearly indicate your language knowledge on your CV application
Only if all three criteria are fulfilled, your application will be legitimate.
If your application has been considered positive after the first CV screening, you will be invited to participate to a video interview.
The selections days are planned in September 2018.