Flydubai is recruiting Cabin Crew members for its Dubai Base. Anyone interested in this position can apply online. You can find more details here. The application is for “Dubai Assessment Centre”.
After you submitted the online application, you will get an invitation for the interview.
FlyDubai, which is owned by the Government of Dubai, is ready to expand its activity with new routes and currently they intend to hire new pilots and cabin crew members for their new fleet.
In order to get this job, you’ll need to meet the following minimum criteria:
- At least 21-years old
- Minimum height of 158cm
- High school diploma
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- A valid passport which allows you unrestricted travel
- No visible tattoos or body piercings (which can’t be covered discreetly)
- Basic numeracy skills
- Physically fit to meet the FlyDubai Cabin Crew requirements
- International aviation experience is an advantage
- one year experience in customer service or sales
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
– at least one year of previous customer service experience
-passionate, friendly and fun
-motivated, reliable, hardworking individuals with excellent team working abilities
-a resilient and flexible attitude
-the ability to communicate effectively with a multi-national team of cabin crew.
-able to deal with passengers professionally in a customer facing and sales role
-excellent team player with the ability to communicate with many nationalities
– proud to wear the uniform & wear it well
– customer focus
– team work
– effective communication
– personal accountability & commitment to achieve
– resilience and flexibility (can do attitude)
Apply online for this position here.
Good luck to all!